- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- When do we collect information?
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your interest.
- How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for private information like Phone no or credit card numbers.
- Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- When you comment our site, you will get cookies stored on your computer. This is purely a convenience, so that you won’t need to re-type all your information again when you want to leave another comment.
- Contacting Us