JSMM holds international conference in Germany; Emphasizes Independence of the Pakistan Occupied Historic Nations as the precursor to world peace
Online, Frankfurt, Germany (28/08/2017): Independence movement of Sindh representative political party JSMM held an international conference titled “The Independence of the Oppressed Subjugated Historic Nations; The precursor to Unity of mankind, World Peace and Human Development” at Frankfurt Press Club, Germany, yesterday. The prime purpose of this conference was to gather the oppressed subjugated historic nations chained in the forced Federation of theocratic Pakistan on a single platform and to formulate a unified roadmap to persuade the international community to support and acknowledge the oppressed historic nations’ historic right to national independence, who are languishing under the fascist Pakistani occupation since seven decades. This conference was attended by various Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri (PoK), Uyghur (Chinese Occupied Xinjiang) leaders, Afghan and European intellectuals and human rights activists. Pir Riaz Afghan (PFM Afghanistan), Liao Ran (Political Consultant), Dolkun Isa (World Uyghur Congress), Roohul Amin (Pashtunistan Freedom Movement), Claudia Heidelberg (German Human Rights Defender), Sardar Shaukat Kashmiri (Chairman UKPNP), Munir Mengal (President Baloch Voice Association), Noelle Charpentier (French Human Rights Defender & Intellectual) and others were among the speakers at the conference. Presiding the Conference JSMM Chairman Shafi Burfat addressed the historic need of the resolution of “national question of the chained historic nations” around the globe which, according to him, is hindering the collective evolution of human civilization, intellect and societies in this 21st-century era. He elaborated the political economic scenario of the Post-WW-II and Post-Cold War Era World’s so called “Liberal World Order” which has been incapable of resolving the serious historical questions of national independence of the oppressed nations, nuclear proliferation, radical Islamic extremism and terrorism, poverty, asymmetric material development of the humanity, global conflicts and confrontations, climate change etc.
He elaborated the history and causes of the regional conflicts in South Asia, Middle East, Africa and Chinese plateaus and claimed the “unresolved national question” in these regions to be the fundamental cause of unrest and arms race. He analyzed “the unnatural, unhistoric existence of the theocratic fascist state of Pakistan” to be “the global and regional sponsor of radical Islamic terrorism” and the enforcer of “cruel subjugation, oppression, occupation, exploitation, and slavery over the historic secular Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun and Kashmiri nations.” He also criticized the international community’s negligence of the quadrilateral evil scheme of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, and Iran to impose their Utopian Pan-Islamic World Order over the world and international community’s incapability to deal with the nuclear threats posed by Pakistani and North Korean nukes to the world. He illustrated the atrocities of Pakistani fascism on the people of the oppressed nations chained into its forced Federation and demanded UN and International community to acknowledge their right to national independence and the use of “right to self-determination” under UN’s supervision. He called upon for the alliance of the oppressed subjugated nations chained in the forced Federation of theocratic Pakistan to launch collective struggle for the independence of their oppressed nations and raise their voice in front of the international community, USA, Germany, UK, France, Canada, India, Israel and other civilized nations of the world to attain moral, political and diplomatic support for their common cause of independence from the theocratic fascist state of Pakistan.
Speakers belonging to Baluchistan, Pakistani Occupied Kashmir, Pashtunistan, Chinese Occupied Xinjiang addressed the participants on the situation of human rights violations and the fascist atrocities of Pakistani and Chinese Imperialism over the occupied nations of the region. Afghan, German and French intellectuals showed their concerns about the need of the “resolution of national question around the world”, grave human rights violations and oppression of historic nations by Pakistan and their strong support for the alliance for independence movements of the region. Conference also decided to formulate an alliance of the oppressed subjugated nations chained in the forced Federation of Pakistan to plan a joint roadmap in the pursuit of their national independence; an organizing committee was unanimously agreed upon for the formation of the alliance. The conference demanded UN and the international community impose economic sanctions on Pakistan and disintegrate its forced Federation to free historic secular natural nations chained into it. Conference also passed following resolutions:
- This conference demands the international community to acknowledge the Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri, Saraiki nations’ right to independence and use of the right to self-determination. We also appeal UN to conduct the referendums, under its own supervision, for the establishment of the separate identical independent states of all the historic nations subjugated by multinational states across the world.
- This conference demands an immediate removal of Pakistani military cantonments from Sindh, Baluchistan, Pashtunistan, and Kashmir.
- This conference demands the formation of UN’s special Enquiry commission on the assassinations, abductions, enforced disappearances, detentions, killings and dumping the mutilated bodies of Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun political activists by Pakistani Fascist spy agencies ISI and MI. The ISI, MI and Pakistani military personnel involved in such crimes must be tried in the International Criminal Court and the International Court of Justice.
- This conference demands the acknowledgment of the Sindh’s Right on the waters of River Indus.
- This conference demands the international acknowledgment of Sindh, Baluchistan, Pashtunistan and Kashmiri nations’ right on their mineral and natural resources, lands and seas.
- This conference demands the end of Punjabi occupation over the sea ports and sea waters of Sindh and Baluchistan.
- This conference demands an immediate end to Pakistani military’s operations, atrocities, human rights violations and state torture in Sindh, Baluchistan, Pashtunistan, and Kashmir.
- The so-called “Two Nation Theory” that provided the basis for the partition of Indian Subcontinent in 1947 and creation of Pakistani Federation had been exterminated by the secession of Bengal (Former East Pakistan & Now Bangladesh) in 1971. Therefore, all the subjugated historic nation that are chained in the forced Federation of Pakistan must be set free.
- This conference demands UN to bring all the culprits of Bengali Genocide of 1971 (Pakistani Military Generals who massacred 3 million innocent Bengalis) to justice.
- This conference appeals the international community to declare Pakistan “The state sponsor of Radical Islamic extremism and terrorism” as it has been financing, supporting and safe guarding the international terrorists like Al-Qaida, Taliban, Haqqani Network, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Jamaat-Ud-Dawa, and others.
- This conference also demands international community to take serious notice of Pakistani state’s nefarious designs of establishing a wide web of extremist madrassahs (Islamic schools) across Sindh and Baluchistan to distort the image of their secular independence movements and their historic cultural heritage of secular humanitarian values.
- This conference demands international community to stop Pakistan from its conspiracies to divide Sindhi nation into ethnic and lingual lines to restrict its process of social evolution and national unification.
- This conference demands international community to take a serious notice of Pakistani state’s covert support for the forced conversions and marriages of Sindhi Hindu Girls
- This conference demands international community to assure the safety and rights of Hindu, Christian, Shia, Ahmadi, Sikh religious minorities in Pakistan and stop the state backed persecution of them on the charges of blasphemy.
- This conference demands UN and International community to stop Pakistan from mortgaging and selling the lands, ports, and seas of Sindhi and Baloch nations to China in the name of China Pak Economic Corridor.
- This conference demands UN security council and International community impose economic sanctions on Pakistan on the account of its crimes against humanity, atrocious oppression of oppressed subjugated nations chained in its forced Federation and covert support for Islamic extremist terrorism.
- This conference expresses its full support for the USA’s current stance on the problem of Radical Islamic terrorism and its sponsorship by Pakistan in South Asia. Therefore, we appeal USA, Germany, UK, France, India, Israel and entire international community to disintegrate Pakistan, for the abolishment of the Radical Islamic terrorism and the establishment of global peace is impossible without the national independence of the historic secular Sindhi, Baloch, Pashtun, Kashmiri nations chained in the forced federation of theocratic fascist state of Pakistan.