Ammonium Sulfate is an ideal fertilizer for agriculture, an efficient cleaning agent for pharmaceutical applications, and a strong conditioner for bakery products. It is this versatility of the compound that will propel global ammonium sulfate market to grow 1.5X between 2019 and 2029.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4544
Increasing customer traction from agriculture intensive economies coupled with favorable statutory regulations regarding use of alternative nitrate fertilizers are central drivers of ammonium sulfate adoption. Asian regions will play a vital role as developing countries in these regions witness increasing demand for agricultural products that employ ammonium sulfate as key fertilizers.
Key Takeaways of Ammonium Sulfate Market Study
- Solid form of ammonium sulfate will maintain its share-wise dominance, capturing 80% market share along with a steady growth rate. Solid form of ammonium sulfate will grow 1.4X during the forecast period.
- By application, fertilizers are leaders in terms of market share with more than 74% of ammonium sulfate employed in fertilization of agricultural land. Fertilizers as a segment are anticipated to grow 1.5X during the forecast period.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4544
- Water treatments offers lucrative growth opportunities with this segment set to grow at a healthy CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- Southeast Asia & Oceania account for more than 1/4th of market share on the back of agriculture intensive economies in this region.
- Europe is second in terms of market share with an equally promising growth rate as Southeast Asia & Oceania.
“Ammonium Sulfate has beneficial properties for many end-use industries. It is favorable for market players to divest from traditional concepts of production and product to invest in preemptive development of products such as ammonium sulfate for water treatment and air purification. Future growth belongs to companies with massive global footprint and innovative business strategies.” -Says the Fact.MR Analyst
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4544/S
Pharmaceutical Applications Pave Way for Lucrative Opportunities
Pharmaceutical procedures employ ammonium sulfate as a cleaning agent during vaccination processes. The increasing expenditure on vaccination by millennial consumers on the back of health risks associated with deadly viruses will propel future growth of ammonium sulfate. A central figure in the scheme of things is the US which accounts for 1/3rd of all vaccinations in the world. Early adopters in this country are also form a part of ammonium sulfate demand from food & feed additives segment as they demand food products with lower pH levels and enhanced shelf-life. Developing economies in Southeast Asia will witness a surge in demand for agricultural products to cater to the rising food consumption trends. This demand for agricultural products will filter down to cause a spike in demand for ammonium sulfate.
For comprehensive insights on this market adoption, ask an analyst here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=4544
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Industrial Fasteners Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/industrial-fasteners-market
Isopropyl Acetate Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/588/isopropyl-acetate-market
Reflective Fabrics Market, Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031: https://www.factmr.com/report/2020/reflective-fabrics-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583