Fortune Business Insights offers a detailed overview of the global market in a report, titled The global AI-based fever detection camera market is set to gain traction from their increasing deployment by the retailers, hospitals, governments, and transport authorities worldwide to scan the temperate of the masses. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in a recent report, titled, “AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Type (Turret/Bullet Cameras, and Handheld Cameras), By End-User (Airports, Hospitals, Public Places, Enterprises/Factories, Banks, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further mentions that the AI-based fever detection camera market size is USD 1.28 billion by 2020 and is projected to reach USD 2.19 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Get sample copy at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/103093
List of Key Players for AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market
- AnyConnect Private Limited
- Athena Security, Inc.
- Australia PTY LTD.
- FLIR Systems, Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Johnson Controls
- Kogniz, Inc.
- Mantra Softech (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Nippon Avionics Co., Ltd.
- Platinum CCTV
- Vantage Security
Drivers and Restraints-
“Need for Early Detection of COVID-19 Symptoms to Boost Growth”
The demand for AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market is surging presently owing to the rapid spread of the coronavirus infection. The vaccine for the infection is still at the developmental stage. Hence, it is creating tremendous pressure on the healthcare system worldwide. To lower this pressure to a certain extent, several tech companies are working persistently to develop new AI-based fever detection cameras for the early detection of fever as it is considered to be the earliest symptom of coronavirus. As these cameras deliver updates regarding an individual’s body temperature in real-time, they are gaining more popularity. Once the person is detected, he/she is then isolated and taken for further testing. However, these cameras don’t always provide accurate temperature readings. These are also expensive in natures. It may hamper this market growth in the coming years.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market share?
Ask for customization at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/103093
Major Segments for AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market
- Turret/Bullet Cameras
- Handheld Cameras
- Public Places
- Others (Schools, Residential Buildings, etc.)
- North America (The U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (The U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
“Public Places Segment to Grow Steadily Owing to Higher Installation of Cameras in Crowded Venues”
In terms of end user, AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market is divided into banks, enterprises/factories, public places, hospitals, airports, and others. Out of these, the airports segment is set to hold the largest market share in the coming years. The public places segment held 13.8% AI-based fever detection camera market share in 2020. This growth is attributable to the increasing installation of such cameras in crowded venues to detect high temperatures in people.
“North America and Europe to Lead Backed by Rising Number of COVID-19 Cases”
In 2020, North America procured USD 0.46 billion in terms of revenue. The region would be at the forefront, followed by Europe on account of the rising number of coronavirus cases in the developed countries, such as the U.K., Germany, and the U.S. Also, these countries have adopted innovative technologies at the earliest. To reduce the spread of this disease, many companies are developing latest AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is expected to be the fastest-growing region throughout the forthcoming years stoked by the rising number of new product launches by industry giants and start-ups.
Have Queries? Speak to Our Analyst at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/103093
Table of Contents:
- Definition, By Segment
- Research Approach
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Macro and Micro Economic Indicators
- Consolidated SWOT Analysis of Key Players
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- CoViD-19 Imapct Analysis
- Global AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
- By Type (Value)
- Turret/Bullet Cameras
- Handheld Cameras
- By End-User (Value)
- Public Places
- By Region (Value)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- By Type (Value)
“Key Companies Focus on Introducing New Products to Control COVID-19 Pandemic”
AI-Based Fever Detection Camera Market is fragmented with the presence of multiple large, medium, and small enterprises. They are presently trying to overcome the spread of the deadly coronavirus infection worldwide. To do so, they are investing hefty amounts of money in research and development activities for creating new AI-based fever detection cameras. Below are a couple of the latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Staqu, a Gurgaon-based start-up introduced JARVIS, its latest thermal camera under the video analytics platform. This new technology will be able to detect body temperatures and will immediately alert the system if anybody with a temperature of 37°C and above passes through the cameras.
- April 2020: Platinum CCTV, a provider of security cameras unveiled its AI-powered body temperature sensing fever camera. It would aid in providing visual security and in the identification of body temperatures individually.
Purchase Full Report at – https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/103093
Other Exclusive Reports:
Smart PPE Technology Market Companies Reports, Scope, Methodology, Timelines And Challenges Forecast Till 2026
360 Degree Feedback Software Market Companies Reports, Scope, Methodology, Timelines And Challenges Forecast Till 2026
Laser Technology Market Companies Reports, Scope, Methodology, Timelines And Challenges Forecast Till 2026
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market Companies Reports, Scope, Methodology, Timelines And Challenges Forecast Till 2026
Higher Education Market Companies Reports, Scope, Methodology, Timelines And Challenges Forecast Till 2026
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245https://industribune.net/