The global functional food ingredients market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Functional Food Ingredients Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Vitamins, Minerals, Prebiotics, Probiotics, Hydrocolloids, Essential Oils, Omega Fatty Acids, Carotenoids), Purpose (Weight Management, Digestive Health, Cardio Health), Application (Beverages, Bakery, Dairy, Snacks) and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
For more information, Get sample pdf @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/grain-silos-market-103188
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other functional food ingredients market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Some of the key companies that are present in the global functional food ingredients market are
- BASF SE
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Kerry Group
- Ingredion Incorporated
- Beneo, and Global Specialty Ingredients (GSI).
Rise in Consumption of Healthy and Fortified Food to Drive the Growth of Functional Food Ingredients market
Fortified food items is one of the fast-growing, health-driven, and wellness food & beverage categories globally, followed by organically and naturally prepared food items. The rise in consumption of functional foods and beverages with altering consumer behavior is predicted to drive the functional food ingredients market in the forthcoming year.
Moreover, the rising demand from the persistently expanding end-use industries such as bakery, confectionery, dairy, baby food and meat products, is expected to promote market growth. The improvement in food standards has resulted in extensive R&D operations related to bioactive ingredients. The rising production capacity of companies operating in this market will also aid in its expansion.
View press release for more information @ https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/grain-fumigation-market-size-outlook-share-demand-manufacturers-and-2027-forecast-2020-08-26?tesla=y
Regional Analysis for Functional Food Ingredients Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Functional Food Ingredients Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Functional Food Ingredients Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Functional Food Ingredients Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245