UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are Toys R Us, Mothercare, B&M, Wilko, Dunelm, The Range, Home Bargains, Next, Sports Direct, Aldi, Lidl, Maplin, Poundland, Carpetright, River Island, Superdrug, Poundworld, Marks & Spencer, Matalan, ASDA, Primark, TK Maxx, New Look, Tesco, JD Sports.
You can get free access to samples from the report here: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1570030-uk-retail-parks-2018-2023
UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023″, report forms part of HTF MI Retail Channels series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer and market dynamics of the retail parks channel. The report analyses the market, which retailer consumers use and consumer attitudes of the location. Retail parks are set to outperform the offline market over the next five years as spend rises 8.4% out to 2023 driven by food & grocery. Reflecting the trend evident across the UK retail market, value general merchandisers clearly appeal to consumers with players including B&M, Wilko and Home Bargains ranking in the top 10 retailers visited in retail parks, across various product sectors.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1570030-uk-retail-parks-2018-2023
– Retailer administrations and CVAs hit retail parks in 2018 with non-food spend falling 1.1% on 2017.
– Young consumers are the least likely to visit retail parks, as only 49.9% of 16-24 year olds visited a retail park in the last 12 months versus 59.3% of all consumers.
– Leisure facilities are often lacking in retail parks and need to be improved to increase dwell time.
Reasons to buy
– Use our in-depth consumer and market insight to learn about the growth of the retail parks location over the next five years.
– Understand which consumers are more likely to shop at retail parks at which retailers, and their shopping journeys.
Buy this research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1570030
Key Answers Captured in Study are
Which geography would have better demand for product/services?
What strategies of big players help them acquire share in regional market?
Countries that may see the steep rise in CAGR & year-on-year (Y-O-Y) growth?
How feasible is market for long term investment?
What opportunity the country would offer for existing and new players in the UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 market?
Risk side analysis involved with suppliers in specific geography?
What influencing factors driving the demand of UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 near future?
What is the impact analysis of various factors in the UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 market growth?
What are the recent trends in the regional market and how successful they are?
Read Detailed Index of full Research Study at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1570030-uk-retail-parks-2018-2023
Some extract from Table of Contents
• Overview of UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Market
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Size (Sales Volume) Comparison by Type (2019-2025)
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Size (Consumption) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2019-2025)
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Size (Value) Comparison by Region (2019-2025)
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2025)
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Competitive Situation and Trends
• Players/Suppliers High Performance Pigments Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Type
• Analyze competitors, including all important parameters of UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023
• UK Retail Parks 2018 – 2023 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Research Conclusions
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia or Oceania [Australia and New Zealand].
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218