Get Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=7264
Innovation in Electric Vehicles
Growth of Electric Vehicles is witnessing a huge surge among the masses. Government authorities are also investing in production of electric vehicles so as to combat air pollution. Availability of batteries, building charging infrastructures all over has fuelled the interest of purchasing electric vehicles. Requirement of ethernet in electric vehicles is a key growth prospect for boost of automotive ethernet.
Growing Demand for Advanced Driver Assistance system
Autonomous driving highly depends on maps having information like lane sizes, crosswalks, and road signs. Ethernet is needed to connect these sensors to maintain efficient data transfer, record and assist with correct information. Rising demand of such accurate assistance system is boosting the growth of automotive ethernet.
Difficulty in switching from traditional vehicles to automotive
Despite electric vehicles becoming popular, more than half of the population still is not ready to transform as they are not able to understand technology. However, some technologies are insufficient in providing high bandwidth and low latency for infotainment systems.
- Vector Informatik GmbH
- Texas Instruments
- Auto AG
- DASAN Networks
- Embedded Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Keysight Technologies
- Tektronix, Inc
- Aukua Systems Inc
- Realtek Semiconductor Corporation
- Xena Networks
- ACTIA Group
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=T&rep_id=7264
Recent developments by the leading manufacturers include:
- Argus Cyber Security, an automotive cyber security provider in March 2020 partnered with NXP Semiconductors, an automotive semiconductor supplier for an integrated solution allowing carmakers to protect Ethernet network communication based on NXP S32G vehicle processor.
- In 2019, Broadcom launched BCM8956X, a family of automotive multilayers Ethernet switches that addresses the need for security, bandwidth, and time sensitive networking among consumers.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. in 2019 acquired Aquantia. The acquisition addresses the portfolio of copper and optical physical layer product extending its position in the Multi-Gig 2.5G/5G/10G Ethernet segments.
Asia Pacific is projected to be holding the largest market share globally. Increase in production and sales of vehicles in Asia Pacific due to high demand. Renowned automakers are planning their expansion in Asian countries like India, thus, contributing towards growth in the region. Continuous miniaturization is helping the companies to make the hardware components cost effective helping the market to grow among masses.
- Automotive Ethernet Network
- Automotive Ethernet Testing
- Advanced Driver Assistance System
- Body and Comfort
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Farming and off-highway Vehicles
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
1) By application, which segment is projected to be high in demand?
Demand of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) for HD maps can be met by automotive ethernet and thus, this segment may drive the growth of the automotive ethernet sector.
2) What are the features of ADAS?
Emergency brake assistant, adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, rear cross traffic alert, intelligent lights, intelligent speed assists, road departure alert, etc.
3) Which companies are highly manufacturing the automotive ethernet?
Tektronix, Inc, Aukua Systems Inc, Realtek Semiconductor Corporation, Xena Networks, ACTIA Group are the companies focussing on research and launches for technological advancements.
4) Which region to hold the largest share during the forecast period?
Asia Pacific is expected to remain high owing to vast population and majority of them being youth generation interested in new technologies and comfort.
5) How covid-19 impacted the automotive ethernet sector?
Covid-19 have had a negative impact on production of vehicles, be it traditional or automotive ones. The decline in demand and lockdown made companies to stop the production and shut down their plants for some time. However, with the successful vaccination going around, the manufacturers are predicting better growth during the forecast period.
Buy this report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/checkout?rep_id=7264<ype=S
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to business entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experienced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121