A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title “Agritourism Market Outlook to 2025.A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Global Agritourism market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Agritourism Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past and current trends, regulatory scenarios and technology development. A thorough analysis of these factors including economic slowdown, local & global reforms and COVID-19 Impact has been conducted to determine future growth prospects in the global market.
According to the United States, Travel Association, travel and tourism is a 1,036 billion dollar industry in the United States that has directly generated more than 8.8 million jobs and the travel industry of the United States ranks as the seventh-largest employer and among the top 10 industries in 49 states. Agritourism is travel organized around farming, small-scale food production or animal husbandry for the purpose of enjoyment and education are key parts of this often rural experience. This field is growing in popularity throughout the United States and around the world. This creates a unique opportunity to combine aspects of the tourism and agriculture industries to provide a number of financial, educational, and social benefits to communities, producers and tourists.
Major Players in This Report Include,
BCD Group (Netherlands),Travel Leaders Group, LLC (United States),Expedia Group (United States),Booking Holdings Inc. (United States),China CYTS Tours Holding Co., Ltd (China),American Express Global Business Travel (United States),Fareportal (United States),AlTour International, Inc. (United States),Direct Travel, Inc. (United States),World Travel Inc. (United States)
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ : https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/93633-global-agritourism-market
by Type (Direct-market Agritourism, Experience and Education Agritourism, Event and Recreation Agritourism), Activities (Overnight Stay, Special Events and Festivals, Off the Farm, Recreation Activities And Events), Tour Type (Group Travelers, Individual Travelers), Booking Channel (Online Channel, Offline Channel), Consumer Demographics (Men, Women, Kids)
- Increasing Health Consciousness to Support Adoption of Agritourism
- Increased Promotional Activities for Agritourism
- Increased Government Funding for Agritourism
- High Consumer Demand for Local Food and Experiences
- High Revenue Generation Associated with Agritourism
- Growth in the Tourism Industry Worldwide
- Increasing Investments in Agritourism
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/93633-global-agritourism-market
Regions Covered in the Agritourism Market:
- The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
- North America (United States, Mexico & Canada)
- South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
- Europe (Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
- Comprehensive overview of parent market& substitute market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry (COVID & Economic Impact Analysis)
- In-depth market segmentation (Trends, Growth with Historical & Forecast Analysis)
- Recent industry trends and development activity
- Competitive landscape (Heat Map Analysis for Emerging Players & Market Share Analysis for Major Players along with detailed Profiles)
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Agritourism Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Global Agritourismmarket
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Global AgritourismMarket.
Chapter 3: Changing Impact on Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges & Opportunities of the Global Agritourism; Post COVID Analysis
Chapter 4: Presenting the Global Agritourism Market Factor Analysis, Post COVID Impact Analysis, Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region/Country 2014-2019
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Global Agritourismmarket which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by Manufacturers/Company with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions (2020-2025)
Buy this research @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/buy-now?format=1&report=93633
Key questions answered
- Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Agritourism market?
- What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Agritourism market?
- What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Agritourism market?
- What possible measures players are taking to overcome and stabilize the situation?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Middle East, Africa, Europe or LATAM, Asia.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218