The global fuel dispenser market is set to gain traction from the rising number of international and domestic transportation activities. Also, the increasing import and export activities worldwide are set to affect growth positively. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights™ in a new report, titled, “Fuel Dispenser Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Fuel Type (Petrol/Gasoline, Diesel, CNG, and Others), By Dispenser System (Submersible System and Suction System), By Flow Meter (Mechanical and Electronic), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the market size was USD 2.54 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.97 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
To get to know more about the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market,
COVID-19 Pandemic to Impact Growth Backed by Declining Demand for Natural Gas
The COVID-19 pandemic is taking a toll on the oil and gas industry across the globe. These products are extensively used in power generation plants and transportation sectors. But, shutdown of businesses, stringent lockdown measures, and reduction in domestic and international travels are declining the demand for natural gas from these industries. Our elaborate research reports would help you in getting a clear picture of the current scenario.
Fuel Dispenser Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the market dynamics, growth drivers, and obstacles?
- Which region is anticipated to lead in terms of revenue?
- How will key players elevate sales of fuel dispensers in the coming years?
- What are the current, upcoming, and historical sizes of the Fuel Dispenser Market?
Get Sample Copy Of Fuel Dispenser Market Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/fuel-dispensers-market-100431
A list of all the renowned fuel dispenser providers operating in the global market:
- Gilbarco (North Carolina, US)
- Wayne Fueling Systems (Texas, US)
- Tatsuno Corporation (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tokheim (Dundee, Scotland)
- Censtar Science and Technology Corporation (Zhengzhou city, China)
- Zhejiang Datian Machine Co., Ltd (WENZHOU, ZHEJIANG)
- Bennett Pump (Michigan, US)
- Dover Fueling Solutions (Texas, US)
- Scheidt and Bachmann (Mönchengladbach, Germany)
- Neotec (Athens, Greece)
- Beijing Sanki Petroleum Technology Co.,Ltd. (Beijing, China)
- Shenzhen Kaisai Electric Motor Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Piusi S.p.A. (Suzzara, Mantova)
- Zhejiang Lanfeng Machine Co. Ltd (Zhejiang, China)
Ask For Customization Fuel Dispenser Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/fuel-dispensers-market-100431
Rising Demand for Natural Gas Vehicles to Spur Growth in Asia Pacific
Geographically, in 2019, Asia Pacific earned USD 1.05 billion in terms of revenue. This growth is attributable to the increasing demand for natural gas vehicles (NGVs) in this region. Also, developing economies, such as India and China are focusing on preventing the environment from the adverse effects of vehicle emissions. This would also bolster the demand for fuel dispensers in this region.
North America, on the other hand, is set to remain in the second position in terms of revenue backed by the rising sale of new vehicles. Besides, the increasing number of CNG stations would propel the demand for fuel dispensers market in this region in the near future. Lastly, the European Union is planning to invest around USD 179.17 million to develop new CNG stations in the region.
Have Any Query? Speak To Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/fuel-dispensers-market-100431
Table Of Content Fuel Dispenser Market
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2 Executive Summary
3 Fuel Dispensers Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
4 Key Insights
4.1. Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
4.2. Latest Technological Advancement
4.3. Regulatory Landscape
4.4. Industry SWOT Analysis
4.5. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5 Qualitative Analysis – Impact of COVID-19
5.1. Impact of COVID-19 on the Fuel Dispenser Market
5.2. Steps Taken by the Government to Overcome the Impact
5.3. Key Developments by Industry Players in Response to COVID-19
5.4. Potential Opportunities and Challenges due to COVID-19 Outbreak
6 Global Fuel Dispenser Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Fuel Type
6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Dispenser Systems
6.3.1. Submersible Systems
6.3.2. Suction Systems
6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Flow Meter
6.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
6.5.1. North America
6.5.2. Latin America
6.5.4. Asia Pacific
6.5.5. Middle East and Africa
Key Players Focus on Partnership Strategy to Co-develop New Products
The Fuel Dispenser Market is consolidated because of the possession of robust distribution networks and enhanced product portfolios of top companies. Some of them are engaging in the partnership strategy to co-create new fuel dispensers. The others are focusing on rolling out new mobile pumps to cater to the growing demand for fuel dispenser market. Below are the two latest industry developments:
- May 2020: Repos Energy, a Pune-based company is planning to develop and distribute around 3,200 mobile petrol pumps by the end of this year. It also declared its decision to bring approximately 1,200 operators in 2020-21 from across the country.
- February 2020: Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS) joined hands with Shell to co-develop and install Self-Checkout Kiosks across the latter’s fueling stations in the Netherlands to enhance the purchasing experience and reduce queues.
Have a Look at Related Research Insights:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245https://industribune.net/