A new Fact.MR study foresees promising growth prospects for the cool roof coating market, with a volume increase in 2018 over 2017 estimated at nearly 39,000 MT. Cool roof coatings have emerged as effective remedy to urbanization challenges, with elevating energy demand and scorching temperatures across tropical and subtropical regions. Additionally, cool roof coatings significantly aid in offsetting strain on electric grids owing to increasing demand for cooling and air conditioning abreast rising living standards.
Elastomeric plastic has traditionally reigned supreme among roofing materials in the cool roof coating market. Over 6 in 10 MT of cool roof coatings seek demand from these roofing materials, with global sales estimated at over 400,000 MT in 2018. Relative superiority of elastomeric plastic in terms of performance over its counterparts, such as tiles and metals, continues to underpin its supremacy in the cool roof coating market.
Key segments of the cool roof coating market have been identified and represented in the report systematically by using a taxonomy table. The report splits the cool roof coating market primarily into 5 key segments, namely, roof type, material, technology, application, and region. Low slope and steep slope are two key types of cool roof coating studied in the report. Based on technology, the cool roof coating market has been bifurcated into solvent-based cool roof coating and water-based cool roof coating.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Cool Roof Coating Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Cool Roof Coating Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Cool Roof Coating Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2364
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Cool Roof Coating Market Company Share, Competition Landscape and Company Profiles
This concluding chapter of the report sheds light on the competition landscape of the cool roof coating market, and offers a dashboard view of key players identified and profiled in the cool roof coating market. A detailed assessment on the company overview, product portfolio, production footprint, sales footprint, channel footprint, and strategy outlook, has been offered on all the market players profiled in the report.
Key cool roof coating market players profiled in the report are Sherwin Williams, Valspar Corporation, Nippon Paints, Monarch Industries, GAF Materials, DowDupont, Nutech Paints, Excel Coatings, PPG Industries Inc., Akzo Nobel, Sika AG, BASF SE, Asian Paints Ltd., National Coating Corporation, and Kansai Paints Co. Ltd.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2364
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,